Into Your Temple, God, The Heathen Come


The Church will be in eclipse, the world will be in dismay Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)

'Into your temple, God, the heathen come,'
first the three ladies then the four began,
weeping their sweet antiphonary psalm,

And sighing in devotion, Beatrice
listened to them so sadly, hardly more
and she'd have looked like Mary at the Cross.

After the other virgins paused for her
she rose upon her feet to make reply,
her countenance all coloring like fire.

'A little while, you shall not look upon me,
my dearest sisters, but a little while
and you shall look upon me once again.'

She sent the seven onward in a file
and gave a sign that we should follow her,
I and the lady and the wise one who

Remained with us, So she walked on, and I
don't think she'd set her tenth step on the earth
when at a flash she struck me eye to eye,

Her looks composed in peace. She turned and said,
'come on ahead, come quickly. You should be
ready to hear me if I speak to you.'
Purgatorio Canto xxxiii

The above is another one of Dante's prophetic pronouncements on the Divine Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor for those who properly understand the Sacred Poem. 'Into your temple, God, the heathen come' tells of the current usurpation of this Divine office by the modern democratic forms of government, either by the United Nations, European Union and the United States. These modern democratic forms take on the universal character of the Roman Emperor. 

Now that the universal authority of the Holy Roman Emperor is in abeyance, something has to fill the void. 

Modern men have been working towards this goal of replacing the Universal Authority of the Divinely Ordained Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor with a man made universal authority. 

Universal governing authority on mans terms, not on God's terms. 

This is the meaning of this portion of the poem that read: 'Into your temple, God, the heathen come,' 

Temple taken for the Office of the Holy Roman Emperor. 

Temple as most take it to mean is the Church, but Dante and a few others also take it to mean the Office of the Roman Emperor.

As for the portion of the Sacred Poem that reads:

'A little while, you shall not look upon me,
my dearest sisters, but a little while
and you shall look upon me once again.'

Is taken from John 16:16-17: 

'A little while, and now you shall not see me; and again a little while, and you shall see me: because I go to the Father. Then some of the disciples said one to another: What is this that he saith to us: A little while, and you shall not see me; and again a little while, and you shall see me, and, because I go to the Father?' 

This is Gospel reading for Pentecost Sunday. Dante places these words of Jesus Christ in the mouth of Beatrice, who is the figure of Lady Wisdom, she is the creator and maker of Kings:

'By me princes rule and the mighty decree justice.' 

Beatrice tells the world that a time will come when the Divinely Ordained Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor will no longer appear among men but will return to its Maker - The Blessed Trinity: 

‘And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.’ 

She brought forth a man child is of course Lady Wisdom and the man child is the Divinely Ordained Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor. 

Many medieval defenders of the Authority of the Roman Emperor always believed that when the seat of the Emperor is vacant the Divine Authority returns to it’s maker. 

‘When the Throne is empty the authority resides with Jesus Christ’. 

Today the Throne of the Roman Emperor is vacant, but its authority still resides with the One who created it - Jesus Christ:

'And when my glory shall pass, I will set thee in a hole of the rock, and protect thee with my right hand, till I pass (Exodus 33:22)..

be ye like the dove that maketh her nest in the mouth of the hole in the highest place.' Jeremias 48:28. 

Beatrice-Lady Wisdom finishes her discourse with the Divine promise that the Divinely Ordained Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor will make a reappearance among men:

'but a little while
and you shall look upon me once again.'

Just as the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity promised to his disciples that he would return after His Death so too does Lady Wisdom promise that Divinely Ordained Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor will return after its death. This is the correct meaning of this portion of the Sacred Poem.


"I didn't see, I don't see any Great Pope or Great Monarch before an extremely great tribulation, horrifying, terrible and general for all Christendom. But before that time, twice there will be a short lived peace; two shaky, servile, doubtful popes" Mélanie

Comments

Popular Posts