Facebook Killer Steve ‘Stevie Steve’ Stephens Showing off His Guns At The Gun Range


“I’m 37 and all my fucking life I’ve just always been a fucking monster, man. Always had to prove myself, always had to take the butts of people’s jokes.” “I’m killing motherfuckrs, all because of this bitch… She’s putting me at my pushing point,” he says. “I was living over there with her, I woke up Friday and I just couldn’t take it anymore, I just left. Here I am, massacring motherfuckers. Today is the Easter Day Joy Lane massacre. ‘Stevie Steve’



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE: Daughter's Boyfriend Murdered Parents Savvas & Amy Savopoulos And Then Burned Down The House?

Actor Robin Williams Dead By Means Of Autoerotic Asphyxiation (AEA)! "It Was A Hollywood Thing"

Death Photo Of Robin Williams Dead By Means Of Autoerotic Asphyxiation?

Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington KILLS SELF BY MEANS OF AUTO-EROTIC ASPHYXIATION!

MANDALAY Shooter Stephen Paddock Was A Former NASA EMPLOYEE Goddard Space Flight Center Greenbelt Md.

SMOKE OF SATAN ON BOARD: Several UK Flights Made Emergency Landing Due To Strange Smells In The Cockpit!

Health Risks: Fisting And Other Homosexual Practices

Forerunner To The Antichrist Milo Yiannopoulos Singing 'America the Beautiful' With White Nationalists....

DOOM! Russian Spaceship Souz 2,1A Burns Up Over Dubai....