Easter Day Slaughter: Facebook Killer Steve ‘Stevie Steve’ Stephens Waited Until Lent Was Over Before He Picked Up His Gun!

Put Down Your Guns For Lent & Pick Up A Crucifix!

At least this killer waited until Lent was over....

“The people I’m going to kill today, it’s Easter Sunday, it’s not my first. I’ve got a few people that’s over here off this street … it’s an abandoned house, I kind of lost count. I didn’t keep score. But I’m going to keep score today. I’m bout to have me some fun, I guess.” Steve ‘Stevie Steve’ Stephens



Lent Is Over & Time For Steve ‘Stevie Steve’ Stephens To Pick Up His Guns.....

“This shit is real,” Steve ‘Stevie Steve’ Stephens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE: Daughter's Boyfriend Murdered Parents Savvas & Amy Savopoulos And Then Burned Down The House?

UPDATE: MUSLIM REFUGEE IS PRIME SUSPECT IN Rape & Murder Of Delphi Girls Liberty German And Abigail Williams

FBI Said It Wasn't Terrorism! THREE BLACK MUSLIMS Basil Eleby, Sophia Bruner & Barry Thomas Burn Down I-85 Bridge!

Hot Jewish Whore Alix Tichelman A Trained Mossad Assassin? Or Just A Cold Hearted Jew Bitch? Kills Google Executive Forrest Hayes With Lethal Dose Of Heroin & Kills Dean Riopelle With Lethal Dose Of Heroin

MUSLIM TERRORISTS CAUSED The I-85 Bridge Fire & Collapse In Atlanta

Did Facebook Billionaire Sheryl Sandberg Lean In & Murder Her Husband Of 11 Years Dave Goldberg? Or Was It Suicide?

Facebook Killer Steve ‘Stevie Steve’ Stephens Showing off His Guns At The Gun Range

MUSLIM Prayers In Hagia Sophia On GOOD FRIDAY Will Not Bring About Peace With God Or Man! Only The True Visible Sacrifice + True Internal Sacrifice = True Peace