Archbishop Georg Gänswein: Pope Benedict NEVER FORCED To Resign! We Have TWO POPES!


G: “It’s not true, it is invented, it is a groundless statement- Don Georg said - I spoke to Pope Benedict after this interview, and these rumors, he said that it is not true. His renunciation was a free decision, well thought out, as well as prayed for. The things I have read recently are invented and not true. - Read more here

So if Benedict wasn't forced to resign, but resigned of his own free-will, then that means that Pope Benedict was fulfilling the La Salette prophecy of a TWO headed Papacy:

And if Pope Benedict's resignation leaves us with TWO Popes then that means that 35 years of Chastisements promised by Our Lady at La Salette will commence once the TWO Popes die.....

Now from Mélanie

"I didn't see, I don't see any Great Pope or Great Monarch before an extremely great tribulation, horrifying, terrible and general for all Christendom. But before that time, twice there will be a short lived peace; two shaky, servile, doubtful popes" Mélanie


MARIA OF THE CROSS, 
Victim of Jesus nee MELANIE CALVAT, 
Shepherdess of La Salette


"I protest highly against a different text, which people may dare publish after my death. I protest once more against the very false statements of all those who dare say and write First that I embroidered the Secret; second, against those who state that the Queen Mother did not say to transmit the Secret to all her people." Mélanie

Originally published November 15, 2016

Comments

Popular Posts