Unam Sanctam Catholicam Blog Promoting Catholic NATIONALISM!

“A forerunner of the Antichrist, with his troops gathered from several nations, will fight against the true Christ, the only Saviour of the world. He will shed much blood and will want to annihilate the worship of God to make himself be looked upon as a God. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
I guess Traditionalist are looking to Nationalism to restore all thing in Christ. I always accused Trads of doing such before any concrete evidence was given - mainly because Trads involvement with Distributism I figured that the next step would be Nationalism. Not to mention the fact that there will be a forerunner to the Antichrist as foretold by Our Lady of La Salette (see above) & Our Lady of Fatima who said that a man would raise an army of men from many nations and will kill the Fatima Pope and faithful upon a steep Mountain.

Maybe the forerunner found in the La Salette message is why many Trads hate La Salette - they see themselves in this message, just like Melanie said.

The purpose of some of my blogs is to ferret out just who this forerunner to the Antichrist.

I do know that he will be a Catholic

I do know that he will be a Nationalist.

That is, a Nationalists as opposed to Universalist. 

A Catholic Universalist is one who desires the restoration of the Divinely Ordained Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor. There is next to none who desire this except me and maybe a few others.

No, instead the majority of Trads are obsessed with Democracy and are now looking to Nationalism to save the world.

Here is an example of a deluded soul who looks to Democracy and Nationalism to right the wrongs of this world:
Understood as a reaction to globalism, I think there is room for an authentic Catholic nationalism. If patriotism is a love of the fatherland, I think nationalism is the affection for the fatherland translated into a positive, political will to see it protected, strengthened, and extolled. Of course, I am talking about a nationalism that is in accord with right reason and the Catholic tradition (preserving it from a blind jingoism). If nationalism is understood in terms of a rejection of the principles of globalism and pluralism, it certainly can be a very Catholic impulse. 
It could be asked, "If one wants to reject globalism, why not adopt subsidiarism instead? Why opt for nationalism?" I honestly do not think nationalism and subsidiarism are opposed to one another. I think one can have an authentic Catholic nationalism that is subsidiarist. But did I not above argue that 19th century nationalism was antagonistic towards the subsidiarist systems of Christendom? 
Yes, I did, but I also argued that nationalism has many forms, and that it is often defined by what it is opposing, and that there is no necessary reason why nationalism must include, for example, a mono-lingual society or a bloated, centralized bureaucracy Nationalism has to do with how a nation fends for its own interests relative to other nations; subsidiarism has to do with how a nation organizes itself. As I see it, I don't get why a nation cannot have a fundamentally nationalist foreign policy but a subsidiarist domestic policy. This seems like common sense to me; the virtues, industry, and wealth generated by a robust regional economy could be put into a strong, nationalist foreign policy. 
In the contemporary situation where the world's elites are enamored with a globalist vision, I will absolutely take a nationalist foreign policy any day over a globalist one, either of the neo-con or liberal variety. And I don't think such a foreign policy need necessarily conflict with subsidiarity at home, or a Catholic political ethos. Source
According to the majority of Traditionalists:

Democracy is good
Globalism is bad
Nationalism is good

None of these lovers of the ballot box would even dream of a Globalism of the  Divinely Ordained Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor. No, these deluded souls would rather be ruled by a protestant than to be ruled by a Roman Catholic Emperor - and to prove me wrong they will follow the forerunner to the Antichrist - who will be a Catholic Nationalist.

Who is in the camp of the forerunner to the Antichrist?

1. Unam Sanctam Catholicam Blog






MARIA OF THE CROSS, 
Victim of Jesus nee MELANIE CALVAT, 
Shepherdess of La Salette
"I protest highly against a different text, which people may dare publish after my death. I protest once more against the very false statements of all those who dare say and write First that I embroidered the Secret; second, against those who state that the Queen Mother did not say to transmit the Secret to all her people." Mélanie

Comments

Popular Posts