Philippine Catholics Under Attack! Bishops To Suspend Masses In Fear of Muslim Terror Attacks

I will destroy the Church and the present status of so many priests and what they are doing. You priests, bishops, you condemn me and suggest I withdraw, but then I will start to open my mouth. There are so many secrets that we kept as children. Do not force (me to speak) because this religion is not so sacred. Duterte
Didn't take long.......
Philippine capital may suspend Mass for fear of terror attacks 
Philippines (CNA/EWTN News) - "The church, for practical purposes, will be more than willing to suspend any liturgical activity if there are threats to the safety of churchgoers," said Father Jerome Secillano of the bishop conference's public affairs committee, according to reports from UCANews. On Sunday, a bomb detonated at the gate of a Catholic Church in the southern city of Esperanza, injuring two, as churchgoers were leaving Mass for the first Sunday of Advent. Read More>>>>>>


Comments

Popular Posts