Demonic Infiltration Of The Catholic Church Was First Blog To Be Deleted By Google & The US Government For Extremist Content"

Image result for shutdown
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Web giants YouTube , Facebook , Twitter and Microsoft will step up efforts to remove extremist content from their websites by creating a common database. The companies will share 'hashes' - unique digital fingerprints they automatically assign to videos or photos - of extremist content they have removed from their websites to enable their peers to identify the same content on their platforms. "We hope this collaboration will lead to greater efficiency as we continue to enforce our policies to help curb the pressing global issue of terrorist content online," the companies said in a statement on Tuesday. Tech companies have long resisted outside intervention in how their sites should be policed, but have come under increasing pressure from Western governments to do more to remove extremist content following a wave of militant attacks. YouTube and Facebook have begun to use hashes to automatically remove extremist content. Source
I have already been a target of some who don't believe in free speech

I had a blog that was shut down by Google.

http://demonicinfiltrationcatholicchurch.blogspot.com/

The site was shut down over 1 year ago by Google as a trial run.

Google sent me an email telling me of the complaint - I responded several times, asking Google what was so ofensive, but Google refused to respond in kind. Google just blocked access to the site and deleted all the content within 8 months, leaving only what you see above.

Now I only had 60,000 hits by the time Google killed the blog. So it was not notice by anyone but me and a few others. It was a trail run to see how far Google can get away with what they are about to do.

But that's OK with me - if Google decides to delete the content of my other blogs - and I think Google already has removed a lot of my posts from Google search - so be it! I'm the only blogger who has a grasp on the coming 35 year chastisement promised by Our Lady of La Salette - so if all my work is delete - then most will not understand what's to happen which is fine with me. I call the next few years Jonah's revenge! LOL!

Now maybe some asshole of a Traditionalist Roman Catholic complained to Google to have the site shut down.

If so. The other shoe is about to drop...and it will drop on you.

Now most who post similar views to my content are subject to be shut down.

So welcome to the club!


Comments

Popular Posts