Hollywood Writer Director Paul Schrader: “I Have Spent The Last Five Days Meditating On Trump’s Election. Upon Consideration, I Believe This Is A Call To Violence"


“I have spent the last five days meditating on Trump’s election,” wrote Schrader. “Upon consideration, I believe this is a call to violence. I felt the call to violence in the 60’s and I feel it now again. This attack on liberty and tolerance will not be solved by appeasement.” “We should finance those who support violence resistance. We should be willing to take arms,” Schrader continued. “Like Old John Brown, I am willing to battle with my children. Alt right nut jobs swagger violence. It’s time to actualize that violence, Like by [sic] Civil War Michigan predecessors I choose to stand with the black, the brown and the oppressed.” Breitbart More>>>>>>>>>





Comments

Popular Posts