World Bank Advising Philippines President Duterte To Make Mindanao An Independent MUSLIM STATE GOVERNED BY SHARIA LAW

MOSQUE
Marawi City, Philippines

First:

World Bank willing to step up collaboration with Duterte admin

Also this from Sweden:

World Bank Chief: Sweden Should Create Independent Migrant State Where Laws Don’t Apply

So the idea is already out there, floated by the World Bank: Solution to the Muslim issue is to create independent states that are governed by Sharia Law.

Of course there is the Catholic problem. What to do with the Catholics that live on Mindanao?

Well Duterte has already made that clear:
I will destroy the Church and the present status of so many priests and what they are doing. You priests, bishops, you condemn me and suggest I withdraw, but then I will start to open my mouth. There are so many secrets that we kept as children. Do not force (me to speak) because this religion is not so sacred. Duterte



Comments

Popular Posts