FEELINGS OF SKOJEC VERSUS WORDS OF MELANIE: Melanie's Insane & Steve Skojec Declares Himself Ahead Of The Curve & Sees What's Coming! LOL!

Melanie fabricated this last message........as a cry for attention ~ Steve Skojec 
The fact is, I'm in the attention business ~ Steve Skojec
OK Steve is not going to stop.

He claims that he is not a prophet but then tells his followers he has feelings of what's to come!

Steve's first trick is to knock down what was written down by Melanie in 1879. (see his above remarks & then some)

Steve's second trick is to use the words of Melanie and then declare her words as his own.

Here is Skojec today:
Ultimately, God is calling the shots, and sometimes, I think, He pulls back the veil a little bit so that those who are attentive or in tune have a sense of what's coming. I am, again, not claiming prophecy. Just a feeling that things are moving in a certain direction. Like when your bones ache before a storm. It's not very specific, it's just indicative. Don't take it to be more than it is.

My instincts are the reason I'm ahead of the curve on most of what I cover. I'm being honest about the sense that I have without believing that I'm in any way infallible.
Yea.....Skojec on his feelings when he first saw Pope Francis:
I knew Francis was bad news the second I laid eyes on him. Six months later, when I finally gave voice to that concern, people mocked me because I talked about the "feeling" he gave me. Here we are three years later, and I'm not being laughed at that much anymore. This is who I am. Believe me, I don't share them all. And I'd be happy to be wrong about this one. It'd be the best news all year. But it's relevant, and so I'm putting it on the table.
Follow the feelings of Skojec or use the words of Melanie on the Two Popes:
"I didn't see, I don't see any Great Pope or Great Monarch before an extremely great tribulation, horrifying, terrible and general for all Christendom. But before that time, twice there will be a short lived peace; two shaky, servile, doubtful popes" Melanie
Steve's feelings versus Melanie's words.

Which is a better guide of what's to come?

Melanie told you that there would be TWO POPES - the Church has had TWO Popes for the last 3 1/2 years!

Melanie is right. Steve is envious.

Skojec wants all the attention.

Skojec wants you to pay attention to his feelings on what's to come!

Feelings, nothing more than feelings.......

Comments

Popular Posts