Duterte Starts War On Mindanao! Catholic Church First To Suffer Death & Destruction!

Saint Augustine Cathedral, Seat of the Archdiocese of Cagayan de Oro

Duterte is an Apostate Roman Catholic - he follows in the footsteps of other Apostate Catholics: Hitler & Stalin......

Duterte declares a cease fire with Maoist guerrillas on Monday and Duterte calls it off on Saturday.

Claims that the Maoists murdered a government soldier.

Duterte gave orders that all security forces should be on high alert.

So far Duterte was murdered 300 drug pushers and drug users.

Duterte promises to destroy the Catholic Church:
I will destroy the Church and the present status of so many priests and what they are doing. You priests, bishops, you condemn me and suggest I withdraw, but then I will start to open my mouth. There are so many secrets that we kept as children. Do not force (me to speak) because this religion is not so sacred. Duterte

When the killing on Mindanao begins this Sunday, many Roman Catholics will be the victim. Duterte will claim that the Maoists are responsible for  the crime committed against the Catholics, but evidence will point to Duterte's men.

Cagayan de Oro Archbishop Antonio Ledesma had this to say about Duterte the candidate:

"Adultery is sinful and immoral, a violation of the sixth and ninth commandments. Can a genuine Christian, in conscience, vote for those who flaunt their infidelities?"

"We urge you to vote for candidates of conscience with a consistent pro-life ethic and reject candidates who promote the culture of death," Source

Cotabato Archbishop Orlando Cardinal Quevedo had this to say about candidate Duterte:

"The immoral termination of the life of the unborn and of innocent people, the termination of life even of suspected criminals in utter disregard of due process, are very serious violations. Select a candidate who by belief and practice demonstrates support for the right to life."

"Select a candidate who will be a just peacemaker," Source

"When I said I’ll stop criminality, I’ll stop criminality. And if I have to kill you, I’ll kill you. Personally." Duterte

Comments

Popular Posts