VATICAN INTRIGUE? Why Didn't Pope Francis Send Greetings To Muslims For This Years Ramadan??? What Gives??
What the hell is going on over there behind those very thick Vatican walls......
How come no happy Ramadan from Pope Francis?
Not even a peep from the Pontifical Council for Inter-religious Dialogue.
It's not like the Vatican is not sending out greetings to pagans, see here, this greeting was sent just last month to Buddhists:
And last year a greeting was to Muslims just two days after the start of Ramadan:
Maybe the Pope will give his Ramadan greetings during this Sunday Angelus?
Or maybe Muslim leaders told Pope Francis not to send out a Ramadan greeting this year......because, some are starting to notice the doom that follows in the wake of Pope Francis & his greetings/blessings.....
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis received in audience in the Vatican on Monday the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Sheik Ahmed Muhammad Al-Tayyib. In a note, the Director of the Vatican Press Office, Fr. Federico Lombardi sj. said the approximately 30 minute meeting was “very cordial” and that the Grand Imam of Egypt “was accompanied by an important delegation, which included:
- Dr. Abbas Shouman, Undersecretary of Al-Azhar
- Dr. Mahmaoud Hamdi Zakzouk, member of the Council of Senior Scholars of Al-Azhar University and Director of the Center for Dialogue of Al-Azhar
- Judge Mohamed Mahmoud Abdel Salam, Advisor to the Great Imam
- Dr. Mohie Afifi Afifi Ahmed, secretary-general of the Islamic Research Academy
- Ambassador Mahmoud Abdel Gawad, Diplomatic Advisor to the Grand Imam
- Mr. Tamer Tawfik, Advisor
- Mr Ahmad Alshourbagy, Second Secretary.
- Ambassador of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the Holy See, Mr. Hatem Seif Elnasr.
- Rick Astley
- President of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue, Card. Jean-Louis Tauran,
- Secretary of the same dicastery, Bishop Miguel Ángel Ayuso Guixot.
- Rick Astley
Come on now!...there has to be some suspicious minds in the Vatican.......