Situational Awareness: What Would Fr Z Do? Let's Say Fr. John Zuhlsdorf & His Pal Michael Voris Are In Colombia Looking For A Good Time....Would Fr Z & Gary Join In And Dance?

I don’t know about you, but over the last year or so I have become increasingly disciplined regarding my situation awareness. When I get out of my car, I look around to see where everyone is. When I walk out the door, I look around to see where everyone is. When I walk into a place, I look around. I know where the doors and exits are. I see where everyone is, who comes in after me. If I see someone that looks or behaves oddly, I keep an eye on them. Fr. Z Read More>>>>>
I bet they both would join in & if caught on camera both would claim that the Archdiocese of New York was out to frame them both....so much for situational awareness.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death Photo Of Robin Williams Dead By Means Of Autoerotic Asphyxiation?

Actor Robin Williams Dead By Means Of Autoerotic Asphyxiation (AEA)! "It Was A Hollywood Thing"

Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington KILLS SELF BY MEANS OF AUTO-EROTIC ASPHYXIATION!

UPDATE: Daughter's Boyfriend Murdered Parents Savvas & Amy Savopoulos And Then Burned Down The House?

DOVER CHRISTMAS DOOM! 4.4 Earthquake During TREE Lighting Ceremony! Dover Refuses to Use The Word CHRISTMAS!

IT BEGINS! Rad Trad Convert Ann Barnhardt Pops The Question: "How Do We Raise An Army? We Have To Retake The Vatican, Retake Rome!

Not Even Hollywood Elite Will Escape Calamities! Homes Of Chrissy Teigen, Paris Hilton, Chelsea Handler, Rupert Murdoch Threaten By Wildfire

Robin Williams' Left Wrist Was Lacerated Just As Was David Carradine's Left Wrist, Who Died By Means Of Autoerotic Asphyxiation (AEA)

Rad Trad Steve Skojec Lies & Claims That MUSLIMS Are The Soldiers That Will One Day Murder The Fatima Pope & Faithful!

FATIMA DOOM! UNKNOWN LIGHT: Blazing Fireball Lights Up Arctic Sky: "When You Shall See A Night Illuminated By an Unknown Light, Know That It Is The Great Sign That God Gives You That He Is Going To Punish The World"