Put In Perspective: Gary Michael Voris Was A Sodomite Up Until 2004.....

"I was confused about my own sexuality, I lived a life of live-in relationships with homosexual men" Gary
Gary's mother died in 2004, that means Gary was a Homo up until 11 years ago or so.....

Many of you know the story of my mother's prayers and sacrifices and pleading to God on my behalf that I give up my sinful life and return home to the Church. As a last resort, she prayed to be given whatever suffering needed so that I would be granted sufficient grace to revert. It was shortly after that prayer that her very early stage stomach cancer was detected, which she died from a few years later.

During the last year of her life, I began to change by beginning to frequent the sacraments more often. When my mom died, I pledged at her coffin that I would change. I said, "Mom, what you went through for me, you will not have gone through in vain." I returned fully and completely to the Faith and close to two years later, I began this apostolate. Gary 



Comments

Popular Posts