MUSLIM CAUGHT ON DEER CAMERA: Witness Claims Muslim Was Running With Arms A Flailing, Making A Fist Just Screaming Allahu Akbar!!!




“I didn’t know who the guy was, but I didn’t think anything too bad, I thought it just a guy on the side of the highway," John Wooldridge said. Wooldridge said he believes he had an encounter with the man caught on this trail camera outside of Fredericktown. “I was just leaving the house and seen a man cross the highway, so I kind of watched him because I figured he was an hitchhiker," he said. That’s when Wooldridge said the man ran across the highway and into the woods headed towards his house. Wooldridge said he went to go figure out why “He came out of the woods, screaming arms wailing, making a fist just screaming," he said. Wooldridge called police who patrolled the area, but didn’t see him again. KMOV Read More>>>>>


Comments

Popular Posts