How Come Gary Voris Doesn't Convert Muslims? There Are Over 15 Mosques Within 8 Mile Radius Of Church Militant Studios In Ferndale MI!!


Hey shouldn't the leader of the RESISTANCE Gary take his Catechist show on the road and convert the Muslims that are in his own neighborhood?

I count at least 15 mosques within an eight mile radius of the Church Militant Compound.

I would like to see a test run or trial run of his amazing Catechist abilities here at home before Gary goes across the sea and into the Desert to convert the Muslims there.

I think that Gary should put into action what he preaches.

He and crew should film the Mosque encounters.

Gary is very confident on the screen, so I don't see any problem when he confronts the Muslims head on in Ferndale or Hamtramck.

How exciting will it be to see Gary in action!

Hey! I my self will sign up as a premium subscriber just to watch the Mosque Videos!

Until then I will just have to watch Gary Meowing for 5 minutes:

Comments

Popular Posts