How Many Altar Girls From Eastside Catholic High School Defending Sodomite Vice Principal Mark Zmuda Serve At The New Mass Attended By Mark Shea?

Pro- Homo Marriage Altar Girl Serves At Mark Shea's Parish?
The priests, ministers of my Son, the priests, by their wicked lives, by their irreverence and their impiety in the celebration of the holy mysteries, by their love of money, their love of honors and pleasures, and the priests have become cesspools of impurity. Yes, the priests are asking vengeance, and vengeance is hanging over their heads. Woe to the priests and to those dedicated to God who by their unfaithfulness and their wicked lives are crucifying my Son again! The sins of those dedicated to God cry out towards Heaven and call for vengeance, and now vengeance is at their door, for there is no one left to beg mercy and forgiveness for the people. There are no more generous souls; there is no one left worthy of offering a stainless sacrifice to the Eternal for the sake of the world. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
The above picture is of Seattle Catholic high schoolers who are pro-sodomite.

This man lives in Seattle:


His name is Mark Shea - he is a convert to the Roman Catholic Faith - I should qualify that - he is a convert to Vatican II and the new mass. Anything prior to Vatican II & the new mass he hates with a vengeance. He also hates those who adhere to the faith of our fathers, or tradition. You see this man only became a Catholics because of the mess created by Vatican II & the new mass, you could say Mark Shea snuck in, he snuck in when the church was distracted by the smoke that entered into the church back in the 1960's.
And from the smoke of the pit there came out locusts upon the earth. And power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power
You could say that Shea is a locust - just like the priests, religious and lay folk that make up the Legionaries of Christ.  Both Shea and the LC are powerful in their respected fields - Shea on the Internet and the LC in the churches and schools that they run.

Both Shea and the LC entered the Church when is was swallowed up by smoke from the pit of hell.

Am I being to harsh on a convert? No! he already declared his hatred for things of God, and it looks like he will not stop.

Now the wicked man finds himself in a pickle - he hates, loathes and despises the Latin Mass and wouldn't be caught dead in such surroundings - so the poor deluded man must spend his "worship" time at the stripped and barren new mass somewhere located in Seattle, and it must be at a legit parish run by legit priests who are obedient to the Bishop - this is a given - he has painted himself in a corner and there is no way out of his predicament.

So the question arises if Shea being the child of Vatican II & the stripped and barren new mass that he is, he must surround himself with like minded folk - folk like this sodomite:

Sodomite Mark Zmuda

Who is Mark Zmuda? He is a homo vice principal of Seattle's Eastside Catholic High School, and he got married to his homosexual partner, and then he got fired from his job.

His students - most all Roman Catholic who attend only the stripped and barren new mass in and around the Seattle area protested the firing of the sodomite:

Seattle's New Mass Going Supporters Of Sodomy

Here is what the fag had to say to his supporters:
 "I think a lot of you guys are raised in a generation that is more open and acceptable to things that are legal now in the state of Washington. But I just want you to know that my personal life is a small part of who I am," Zmuda said. "I am first a teacher and administrator. And I try my best to be an educator to each and every one of you. And I hope that no matter what happens to me and to the school, that all of you guys will seek a career and work very hard, find the love of your life, hopefully one day get married as well. At the same time, no matter what happens, strive to do your best." Sodomite Mark Zmuda
So what do we have here?

1. Sodomite vice-principal of a Catholic high school
2. Students who love their sodomite vice-principal
3. The stripped and barren new mass located at all Catholic parishes in Seattle
4. Mark Shea

What does Shea have to say - I will let him speak for himself:
Me: I'll take any Mass Mother Church gives me and be grateful for it. Ordinary Form, Extraordinary Form, I don't care. And I don't care if enthusiasts for either look down on me for my indiscriminate gratitude for the Mass. They are not my judges nor even my bishop. They are just some Catholic I don’t know and who don’t know me who have deluded themselves into thinking somebody died and made them the arbiters of what constitutes Truly True Catholic Faith. And they exist at the Progressive Dissent and Reactionary Dissent poles of the Church, looking down with revulsion on Catholics who gape and grin and thank God for whatever Mass He sends our way. For related reasons, I therefore welcome as “Catholic” any theology the Church has not condemned, even though it may not be my cup of tea, because it’s the Church's business, not mine, to decide who is and isn't "really" Catholic. I apply this even to Progressives and Reactionaries who sling the label “neo-Catholic” at those who commit the grave sin of being grateful for the Council, the papacy of JPII and the Ordinary Form. Are there problems with the liturgy? Sure.

I'm from Seattle, Land of Liturgical Abuse. I could tell you about some lulus I’ve seen. But when the liturgy is not abused—and indeed, even when it is—I try to focus on gratitude to the God Who overcomes our human idiocies through the Great Gift. Mark Shea 
Meaning?

1. Shea doesn't care what parish in Seattle he attends the stripped and barren new mass
2. There are altar girls at all Seattle parishes
3. Some of those altar girls attend school at Eastside Catholic high school
4. Those altar girls are pro-sodomite
5. Mark Shea has to sit there in his own pew watching and wondering if that cute or "hot" altar girl (I really don't know how Shea's mind works when he sees a pretty teenage girl prancing around the altar) is one of those pro-sodomite defenders of the sodomite vice-principal?

Yea...that pretty much sums it up....just sayin'

Oh yea... and Merry Christmas!


Comments

  1. It is quite obvious to me, a fellow parishioner at Mr. Shea's home parish, that you are thoroughly unacquainted with the man. You have accurately quoted him as saying "I'll take any Mass Mother Church gives me and be grateful for it. Ordinary Form, Extraordinary Form, I don't care. And I don't care if enthusiasts for either look down on me for my indiscriminate gratitude for the Mass. They are not my judges nor even my bishop. Despite that quotation you slander him by asserting that he is opposed to the Latin Mass. I have seen Mr. Shea repeatedly attending the Dominican Rite Mass for several years when it is offered, not to mention the other slanderous assertions in your post. Your slanders do not speak well of you nor of our Holy Mother church which you claim to represent.

    Pax et bonum,
    Keith Töpfer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I wonder what slander could be brought about towards the author through his associations? By his tactics, I bet some real doozies! Be careful what pedestals you place yourself upon...others may be donning sledge hammers...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huh?....you must be one of the new "prophets" that Pope Francis has unleashed on the church......just sayin'.............

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts