Pig Slaughtering Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Is Losing It At The Ripe Old Age Of 27

BEUCKELAER, Joachim
Slaughtered Pig
1563


‘I just killed a pig and a goat.’ Mark Zuckerberg


'I think many people forget that a living being has to die for you to eat meat, so my goal revolves around not letting myself forget that and being thankful for what I have,’ Mark Zuckerberg
‘This year I've basically become a vegetarian since the only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself. So far, this has been a good experience. I'm eating a lot healthier foods and I've learned a lot about sustainable farming and raising of animals.’ Mark Zuckerberg


From The Daily Mail
Zuckerberg the pig killer: Facebook boss reveals 'the only meat I eat I've killed myself'
By David Gardner
Last updated at 10:51 AM on 27th May 2011
He has made billions by helping people to share with new technology.

But Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is travelling back in time on a very personal mission to revolutionise his own eating habits.

He has revealed a pledge to only eat meat from animals he has slaughtered himself.

The famously frugal 27-year-old social media tycoon has killed chickens, lobsters, a pig and a goat as part of his personal crusade for more responsible eating.

While he says he has ‘basically’ become a vegetarian, he has nothing against eating meat, just as long as he knows exactly where it came from and had a hand in its demise. More

Comments

Popular Posts