He Who Strikes The Pope Dies! P Z Myers Tells The World "I Want To Kill The Pope" Four Days Later P Z Myers Has To Have Heart Operation

Qui mange du Pape en meurt


Whoever Strikes At The Pope Dies. This Is Truth And History Proves It. Pius XI


PZ Myers is the owner of the blog pharyngula, he is responsible for the content of his blog. On August 15th PZ Myers posted a video by Roman Catholic Michael Voris titled Catholic Government, PZ Myers was hoping to generate derision for the video and derision for the idea of a Catholic Government, PZ Myers was not disappointed, because of the 99% of the 400 plus comments that were posted on PZ Myer's blog, all were against the idea of Catholic Government. And nasty comments there were!!! But first let PZ Myers tell you a thing or two about the video on the idea of Catholic Government
Category: Kooks
Posted on: August 15, 2010 9:09 AM, by PZ Myers
We've been doing politics all wrong. Michael Voris has the answers. The problem with democracy is all these voters with different views on things like abortion and homosexuality, where people who vote for such things are just rotten parasites who want to destroy civilization. So he has two solutions: 1) only allow good Catholics to vote, and 2) ideally, get rid of democracy altogether and instead install a Catholic dictatorship.
The nasty comments from the Godless twits ensued! It got to the point were I (dxv515) had to ask the Godless twits:
Posted by: dxv515 August 19, 2010 10:39 PM
'Tis Himself, OM....oooh please do tell... please....paaaweeesse...what o what would you have the penalty be for one who is a rape enabler??
Death?
Prison?
ha ha ha... go ahead 'Tis Himself, OM tell the Internet world that you want to kill the pope!
The immediate response no less than 3 minutes later was this:
Posted by: Ichthyic August 19, 2010 10:41 PM
I want to kill the Pope.
you can quote me on that.
FUCK RATZI
you can quote me on that, too.
Wow! Death to the Pope! This is a death threat against Pope Benedict XVI & it appeared on PZ Myers' pharyngula blog. He who strikes the Pope dies! Not less than four days later after the death threat against the Pope was made, PZ Myers has this to say about his health on his pharyngula blog:

August 23, 2010

That's not a heart! It's a flailing Engine of Destruction!
Category:

My day began well enough. I'd gotten up early, got some writing done, and was headed into the office to do some prep work for classes, which start this week. My phone rang just as I had my key in the office door — which was cutting it close. My office is an AT&T dead zone, and a few more seconds and I would have been in blissful obliviousness for the rest of the day. It was my doctor's assistant. I will paraphrase her words slightly.

"We just got the results of your tests from last week. Your heart is a shriveled black lump starved of charity, decency, charm, and kindness," she said, "a gristly godless clot of marginally functional fibers. You need to go back to Abbott for more tests, and the doctors want to crack your chest and marvel at you."

"So what else is new? My students are used to that and expect me to be lashing them with fear and pain starting Wednesday…and my black heart is an asset to this job," I said. "Maybe I can pop in for these tests this weekend. Any chest-cracking can wait for the end of the term and Christmas break, when I wouldn't be using my heart anyway."
"No," she said, "now."

And I waffled and weaseled and tried to argue with her that this could not be, I had a great deal of work to do right now, and I couldn't possibly just drop out at the start of the term, and besides, I felt fine. And I bickered, and she exasperatedly told me no way, and I bargained, and then she said, "Here. I'm putting the doctor on." And the doctor spoke with the voice of Doom and the terrifying tone of I-hold-your-life-in-my-hands-you-dope and she quoth (paraphrased somewhat):

"YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SUDDENLY, ABRUPTLY, WITHOUT WARNING UNLESS WE FIX YOU RIGHT NOW. GO. NOW. DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME."
"Yes'm," I said.

And so I now find myself on the road to Minneapolis under the care of the TrophyWife™, who will have to be renamed AmbulanceDriver™ or perhaps MistressOfMercy™, for an appointment with knives and pain. This was not the day I woke up for. This was not my plan for the Fall of 2010, but then, reality does have a way of dicking up our comfortable expectations.

There may be an interruption in the blogging for a wee bit.

If I'm supposed to be traveling your way in the next month or so, there will probably be a change of plans. I'll be in touch with people next week when I know more about my course of suffering for the next little while.

Meanwhile, relax, chill, don't panic, and most importantly, don't waste your time with prayers. Ever.

I'll be back while convalescing, and will be even more heartfully cranky than ever

Is anyone paying attention to the timing in all this? The Godless twits do not pay attention as expected, but do any of the Roman Catholic take notice of the timing of events? Probably not. Well lets move on to the comments from the Godless twits mocking the necessary prayers for conversion and health of non-believers. Here are the highlights:

Posted by: qquiscula August 24, 2010 7:12 PM
Good luck PZ! And when you get home.. once you're healed... regular exercise and a veg diet and you're set! Glad they got to you before a heart attack did. My dad just had one- out of the blue- but survived thanks to the skilled doctors (no prayers necessary)!

Posted by: LaTomate August 24, 2010 5:27 AM
I'll be thinking of you, friend! (no prayers, promise!)

Posted by: mirabilary#bb3c7 August 24, 2010 6:17 AM
Is the puppy some poor cephalopod's lunch? j/k, I actually like the little beast :)
What can I say. You have my respect and admiration, my wishes for a speedy recuperation, and my solemn promise not to engage in superstition for your sake (i.e. no prayers). Get well soon. Your readers need you, but the world needs you more. I mean it.

Posted by: Janey Mack August 24, 2010 6:40 AM
No prayers over here, PZ, but here's wishing you an extremely skilled heart surgeon and a speedy recovery. And lots and lots of tentacles. My dad went through the quadruple by-pass thing about ten years ago. Came through it fine, and lived another 9 years before smoking himself into an early grave. I trust that is one bad habit you don't have! Anyway, best wishes. I know I'm not the only one waiting for early updates and grisly details.

Posted by: ChrisG August 24, 2010 11:12 AM
And I was getting all whiny about knee surgery in three weeks. PZ wins this one! Seriously, get well, no praying, and Mary, smack him down when he gets uppity. You have to do that occasionally with squid overlords!

Posted by: qquiscula August 24, 2010 7:12 PM
Good luck PZ! And when you get home.. once you're healed... regular exercise and a veg diet and you're set! Glad they got to you before a heart attack did. My dad just had one- out of the blue- but survived thanks to the skilled doctors (no prayers necessary)!
Ooohhhh... as Alison Mosshart of the Dead Weather says: You got my attention.. you got it all... Yea.. you PZ Myers have my attention, you got it all...you don't want prayers, that you, and your army of Godless twits have made clear.. I dxv515, will curse you instead!


A chick with Bangs! I would pray a Hail Mary for any day!

Alison Mosshart

oh Mr. Warning you're too kind!

Comments

  1. Serves the bastard right, may he rot in hell, bugger all sympathy from me.

    You should check out this site, this guy shares a lot of your views. You can always tell if someone comes from a Catholic or Anglican background.


    http://marwinsing-marwinsing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts