Your Blog Is Also Stupid. I Think You Are Just An Ignorant Old Man.


A little city, and few men in it: there came against it a great king, and invested it, and built bulwarks round about it, and the siege was perfect. Now there was found in it a man poor and wise, and he delivered the city by his wisdom, and no man afterward remembered that poor man. And I said that wisdom is better than strength: how then is the wisdom of the poor man slighted, and his words not heard? The words of the wise are heard in silence, more than the cry of a prince among fools. Better is wisdom, than weapons of war: and he that shall offend in one, shall lose many good things. Ecclesiastes 9:14-18
Your blog is also stupid. I think you are just an ignorant old man. ~ the grim reaper*
Yeah..O.K. any man who is the instrumental cause in creating a world wide political upheaval that has never been seen before, will most likely be ignored by the vast majority. This blog is the beginning of a world wide revolution that will help to restore all things in Christ by bringing to the attention of others the need for an Imperial Election to elect the next Holy Roman Emperor. This is the only way to restore all things in Christ. There is no other way. Democracy is not going to save you, Ron Paul is not going to save you, Sarah Palin is not going to save you & Pope Benedict can only do so much. The EU, UN etc will not go away unless confronted by a Divinely Ordained Political Authority. That Divinely ordained Authority is The office of the Holy Roman Emperor. Once he is elected then things will change. This blog is the first in the world to take up the task to help restore the Holy Roman Emperor to his rightful place. As for being called an ignorant old man.. yeah.. 48 is pretty old (Brad Pitt is 48) ...but I will have the last laugh as Lady Wisdom & Dante Alighieri promised me:
Wisdom preacheth abroad, she uttereth her voice in the streets: At the head of multitudes she crieth out, in the entrance of the gates of the city she uttereth her words, saying: O children, how long will you love childishness, and fools covet those things which are hurtful to themselves, and the unwise hate knowledge? Turn ye at my reproof: behold I will utter my spirit to you, and will shew you my words. Because I called, and you refused: I stretched out my hand, and there was none that regarded. You have despised all my counsel, and have neglected my reprehensions. I also will laugh in your destruction, and will mock when that shall come to you which you feared. When sudden calamity shall fall on you, and destruction, as a tempest, shall be at hand: when tribulation and distress shall come upon you: Then shall they call upon me, and I will not hear: they shall rise in the morning and shall not find me: Because they have hated instruction and received not the fear of the Lord, Nor consented to my counsel, but despised all my reproof. Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way, and shall be filled with their own devices. The turning away of little ones shall kill them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But he that shall hear me, shall rest without terror, and shall enjoy abundance, without fear of evils. Lady Wisdom

'But the heaviest burden your shoulders must bear shall be the companions, wicked and witless, among whom you shall fall in your descent.They, utterly ungrateful, mad, and faithless, shall turn against you. But soon enough they, not you, shall feel their faces blushing past their brows.Of their brutish state the results shall offer proof. And it shall bring you honor to have made a single party of yourself alone.' Dante Aligheri

*the grim reaper is probably a chick! right babe?

dxv515

Comments

Popular Posts