Good Night Paris! Am I Any Closer To Restoring The Divinely Ordained Authority Of The Holy Roman Emperor?

Great fire can follow a small spark: there may
be better voices after me to pray
to Cyrrha's god for aid-that he may answer.
Paradisio i


No closer this month to restoring the Divinely Ordained Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor. The Pope's visit to Fatima was a disappointment. Many posts of Paris for some reason, not planed of course. Still know that this is the only blog in the world that will conquer the world without any means whatsoever and that this is the only blog with an idea that should be considered by faithful and devote Roman Catholics everywhere. No one gets it... yet... I have fun nonetheless for now in what I am allowed. Tomorrow starts with a prayer to the Blessed Trinity for the restoration of the Divinely Ordained Authority of the Holy Roman Emperor. I go alone as Dante Alighieri advises I should and events dictate... Good Night Paris & the rest....

Comments

Popular Posts