Holy Family & Various Nations Will Be Annihilated

ROMAN CITIZENS
THE HOLY FAMILY
MANTEGNA, Andrea
1495-1500

And it came to pass, that in those days there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that the whole world should be enrolled. This enrolling was first made by Cyrinus, the governor of Syria. And all went to be enrolled, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem: because he was of the house and family of David, To be enrolled with Mary his espoused wife, who was with child.

"Here you shall be-awhile-a visitor;
but you shall be with me-and without end-
Rome's citizen, the Rome in which Christ is
Roman; and thus, to profit that world which
lives badly, watch the chariot steadfastly
and, when you have returned beyond, transcribe
what you have seen." Thus, Beatrice;
— Purgatorio xxxii

"If My requests are not heeded,
various nations will be annihilated."
"If My requests are granted,
many souls will be saved."
— Our Lady of Fatima


Full size map of the various nations that made up the Holy Roman Empire AD 1500.

Jesus, Mary & Joseph are Roman Citizens. The Holy Family obeyed the decree from Caesar Augustus and enrolled in the census of the Roman Empire. The Holy Family are faithful citizens of the Roman Empire. The Nation of the Holy Family is the Roman Empire. NO ONE ALIVE TODAY CAN CLAIM THAT HE BELONGS TO THE SAME NATION AS THE HOLY FAMILY. Up until World War I a few men could claim that they belong to the same Nation as the Holy Family because the remnant of the Holy Roman Empire still existed in the Austrian-Hungarian Empire. This Empire no longer exists today the Roman Empire has been annihilated by modern men. Just as Our Lady of Fatima warned: "If My requests are not heeded, various nations will be annihilated." The last remnants of the Holy Roman Empire has been annihilated, the current population of the various nations that make by The Holy Roman Empire is ZERO. How much more of annihilation of various nations do you want?

Otto Von Habsburg had the opportunity to revive the various nations that made up the Austrian-Hungarian Empire but made the great refusal:

Q: Does the Archduke have any regrets about the [renunciation] declaration of 1961?

A: No. I have no regrets, because I thought it was the right thing which I did. I wasn’t happy about it, but frankly for me, always thinking what my ancestors would do, always thinking of the tremendous responsibility one has for one’s actions before God and before the compatriots, especially compatriots who have suffered very much, you have to make your choice.

Q: How is this declaration to be interpreted?

A: As a matter coming from a given political condition, where I didn’t see any other way to achieve what was my main task.

Q: How is the declaration of November 11, 1918 on renunciation of power to be interpreted?

A: The winning powers, very much at the initiative of Great Britain, had declared that they would not negotiate the lifting of the food blockade for the population of Austria and Hungary while the Emperor, my father, was there. What can you do?


And I, looking more closely, saw a banner
that, as it wheeled about, raced on-so quick
that any respite seemed unsuited to it.
Behind that banner trailed so long a file
of people-I should never have believed
that death could have unmade so many souls.
After I had identified a few,
I saw and recognized the shade of him
who made, through cowardice, the great refusal.
Inferno III

Comments

Popular Posts