Edward Snowden In Fear Of Assassination Attempt! Boris Nemtsov Assassinated On Friday And On Tuesday Frightened Edward Snowden Demands To Return To USA

Rule #1 Always Use Scope 

Events since Snowden first set foot on Russian soil 1 August 2013:

February 2014:   Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych ousted
March 2014:        NSA hacked the Crimean plebiscite website
March 2014:        Russia sends troops to Ukraine
July 2014:            MH-17 shot down over the Ukraine killing all souls on board
October 2104:     Yanukovych granted Russian citizenship by Putin
December 2014:  Oil prices collapses & Ruble is turned into Rubble
February 2015:   Boris Nemtsov shot four times in the back

As of Tuesday just a few days after Boris bit the dust, Snowden got the message and demands a safe return to the US.
“So what we are being guaranteed is not the fair trial, but that Snowden will not be executed,” Anatoly Kucherena 
Sure is easy to guarantee that Snowden will not be executed on US soil.......but no guarantees for what may happen on the streets of  Moscow....

Hensold 4-16×56 FF Scope

Just ask Boris and his Ukrainian girlfriend - Anna Duritskaya: 

“I don’t want to answer questions about what happened on the bridge. I don’t want to talk about this, I am in a very difficult psychological condition and I cannot talk about this any more now. I feel bad … I saw no one. I don’t know where he came from, he was behind my back.” Guardian 

Dead Jew Boris

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons,
Packed up and ready to go
Heard of some grave sites, out by the highway,
A place where nobody knows

The sound of gunfire, off in the distance,
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstone, lived in a ghetto,
I've lived all over this town

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
This ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
Hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
You don't even know my real name

High on a hillside, the trucks are loading,
Everything's ready to roll
I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nighttime,
I might not ever get home

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
This ain't no fooling around
This ain't no Mudd Club, or C. B. G. B.,
I ain't got time for that now

Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
Heard about Pittsburgh, P. A.?
You oughta know not to stand by the window
Somebody see you up there

I got some groceries, some peanut butter,
To last a couple of days
But I ain't got no speakers, ain't got no headphones,
Ain't got no records to play

Why stay in college? Why go to night school?
Gonna be different this time
Can't write a letter, can't send no postcard,
I ain't got time for that now

Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock,
We blended in with the crowd
We got computers, we're tapping phone lines,
I know that that ain't allowed

We dress like students, we dress like housewives,
Or in a suit and a tie
I changed my hairstyle, so many times now,
I don't know what I look like!

You make me shiver, I feel so tender,
We make a pretty good team
Don't get exhausted, I'll do some driving,
You ought to get you some sleep

Burned all my notebooks, what good are notebooks?
They won't help me survive
My chest is aching, burns like a furnace,
The burning keeps me alive



Does Anybody Have Any Questions......

Comments

Popular Posts